Capture the Flag (CTF)
The 2020 CTF challenge of BSides Porto will run for 48h.
CTF opens: 9:00 of the 19th of July (WEST)
CTF closes: 9:00 of the 21st of July (WEST)
- This is a game, play fairly - we reserve the right to disqualify participants
- Participation in BSides Porto CTF 2020 is open to everyone
- Register at ctf.bsidesporto.com, you must be registered to participate
- Each team may be made of one or more individuals
- Team captain must register with the same email used in the eventbrite registration
- Team size is not limited
- Participants should not carry out any attacks on the CTF infrastructure
- No DoS, DDoS, brute-forcing, automated scans or generating any large amount of traffic by any other means on any challenges and other contest infrastructure. It is not permitted and is never intended in any question
- All updates and announcements will be posted on slack
- Collaboration between different teams and flag sharing is not allowed
- Participants are NOT allowed to publish solutions during the course of game (blog, GitHub, YouTube, etc)
- Any participants found violating the above rules will be disqualified from the contest
- BSides Porto reserves the right to introduce new rules or modify existing rules during or after the contest. Any such rules will be applicable to all the participants in the contest.
- The decision of BSides Porto will be final
- By participating in the contest, you agree that you have read the above rules and fully agree to adhere to them.
The prizes are tickets for the BSides Porto 2021. Each team will receive a maximum of one set of four tickets. The set of tickets will be assigned to the team captain. Prizes are assigned to the team that first solves specific challenges (to be announced in the event). If one team is the first solver of multiple challenges, the following sets of tickets will be assigned to next teams that solved each challenge, ordered by date.